You can add URL manually or using feeds. Our crawler will visits your website to determine its content in order to add url(s) to DomesticSale search index. The DomesticSale crawler needs to be able to access your web pages content. Your pages should be visible to the crawler. If you require restrict access to your content, you'll need to whitelist our crawler. You should also exempt it from DDoS protection mechanisms.
To be properly indexed you web page(s) must contain information about location of offered item or service. DomesticSale recognize:
- Geotagging: ICBM method, microformat, meta geotags
- schema.org microdata or json-ld
Also DomesticSale can extract geodata from OpenGraph metatags and other sources depending on our technical capabilities.
- We support third-party formats like Oodle, Trovit, Claz
- DomesticSale can fetch feeds from your site via HTTP(HTTPS). We accept compressed feeds: *.zip, *.gz, *.bz2 ...
- DomesticSale reserves the right to reject any feeds or URLs included in the feeds without any explanation. See content policy below.
Content you post to Domestic.sale may not include or link to:
- Pornography, adult or mature content
- Violent content
- Hate speech (including content that incites hatred or promotes violence against individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity), harassment, bullying, or similar content that advocates harm against an individual or group.
- Excessive profanity
- Hacking/cracking content
- Software or other content that violates the Google Unwanted Software Policy
- Malware or adware
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
- Content that promotes, sells, or advertises products obtained from endangered or threatened species.
- Sales of beer or hard alcohol
- Sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products
- Sales of prescription drugs
- Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g., firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Sales or distribution of coursework or student essays
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others